This website www.ropatent.com in both Romanian and English (the “website”) is operated by Claudiu Feraru IP Office. We hereby commit to respect and protect your privacy.
What information we may collect from your visit on the Site
If you do so, we may collect and process from you these data that you presented us, as well as records of your previous correspondence with us or details about your visit on ropatent.ro and the resources that you accessed.
Our use of your personal information collected through the Site
We may use personal information collected from you through the Site in the following ways:
- to provide you the information that you requested from us;
- to ensure the efficiency of the manner in which the Site is presented to you;
- to send you electronic marketing information and other material concerning our services only if you have registered to do so; if you want to unsubscribe from our emailing list, you can choose to do so by sending us a notification email specifying this particular demand.
When you enter www.ropatent.com, we may also collect information, where available, about your computer such as your IP address, browser type and operating system for system administration purposes. This information, generally, does not identify our users individually; it is used as statistical data about our users’ browsing patterns.
How we process your offline personal data
Addition to the information collected from you through ropatent.com, we may also obtain personal information through email (if you choose to answer our emails and provide it).
We may receive personal information from our clients (about themselves, their company or other individuals) which is provided to us in confidence for use in the provision of improving our services and providing support. Our handling of that information is subject to our client’s instructions.
This information could include:
- Your name, email address and other contact details;
- Records of your correspondence with us;
- Your bank account details and/or other billing details; and/or
- Copies of your passport, utility bills and/or other identifying information required to be provided to us for anti-money laundering purposes.
Our use of your personal information
We may use personal information collected otherwise than through the Site in the following situations:
- You specifically agreed that we provide your personal information to third parties;
- To be able to offer (to you or the company you are representing) information and pieces of advice regarding the protection of intellectual property rights when this implies additional expertise from third parties;
- We are under a legal, regulatory or professional obligation to disclose your personal information, (for example, in order to fulfill our anti-money laundering obligations) or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our firm, our clients or others;
- Our firm, or substantially all our firm’s assets are merged or acquired by a third party, in which case your personal information may form part of the transferred or merged assets;
- To provide anonymous statistical information about users of the Site and related usage information to reputable third parties;
- We are using a third party service provider to provide services that involve data processing.
Where we store your personal information
In order to provide our services and the website, any personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored by a third party at a destination inside or outside the European Economic Area, including in a country where the law provides less protection for personal information. By continuing to use our services or ropatent.com and by providing any personal information, you are consenting to such transfers, storing or processing of your personal information. If we engage a third party to process personal information on our behalf we contractually require them to apply appropriate safeguards for personal information.
Links to third party websites
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by contacting us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, need further information about our privacy practices, or would like to let us know that your details require updating, please contact us at email@example.com.